Ok, someone pointed out to me that I did not complete my original thought when I started my previous post. I guess I was just doing a stream of consciousness thing, but I should oughta at least complete my stream! ;) I had intended to say that while St. Francis' quote says "If necessary, use words," it does NOT say don’t use words. The point I was trying to make is that we ARE to "preach the gospel at all times." Sometimes this means we have to tell people, but we are always to live it. It says in 2 Timothy 4:2 that we are to: "Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching." Again, I don't do this all the time, but it certainly is what I strive for!
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Thursday, March 25, 2004
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- I was reading in Eric's blog today about one of Sa...
- Ok, I'll give this a try again now that I have acc...
- I am about ready to give this thing up. It is much...
- Yay, I finally got comments working thanks to Bir...
- Ok, Birgit says if I have enough time to read all ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home