
I discovered another personality quirk about myself today that I regret. I spent the last couple of weeks being excited about our trip to Hawaii and researching the best places to dive. I went to a lot of websites and reviewed diver comments. I called the dive shop and asked them about their operation and I was very impressed with their responses. So I went online last night and booked the trip and immediately received confirmation for my reservation. I then woke up this morning and started to worry about it. Would I get sick and not be able to dive? Would the weather be good? Would I chicken out over a difficult dive? I went from zero to worry in under 12 hours! From now on I will hold onto the anticipation of the trip longer and wait to reserve my trip until the last minute. Of course then I might worry about it being booked full.
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection




1 Comments:
You might as well continue to worry!. That way you are almost guaranteed to have a wonderful time!!! After all, 99.999% of the things you worry about NEVER HAPPEN. Dood!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home