I got a call from Mr. Keck on Sunday (a very nice surprise) letting me know they had a new number and address (like we would actually snail-mail them anything!) He mentioned scoring at a local cigar shop where they had everything on sale for a buck a piece. In a roundabout way it reminded me of a blog entry Katherine had made recently on the difference between enjoy and Enjoy.
We recently came back from a family reunion where we sat around shooting the breeze, drinking Spanish Brandy and smoking Cuban cigars and the thought occurred to me at the time what a Joy conversation could be. I sat at a picnic table listening to the conversation between my relatives, how they joked around and played with and off of each others words, and I was amazed by the ability we have to be creative in conversation. I love how interesting and funny people can be while telling jokes, stories and personal experiences. I sure Enjoy it when they are events and experiences that I either share or can relate to. It's a shame that relations these days are so geographically diverse.
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home