Monday, July 11, 2005

So four more days and I'm off to China for the first time. We will fly into Beijing and have Sunday to recover and do a bit of sightseeing. After that, it will be a very full week visiting HP sites and customer locations in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen/Guanzhou. We will have two days in Shanghai, but all of it will be spent on business. Pity. The cool part though is that I will have the weekend in Shenzhen/Guanzhou and our old friends from SJ, the Keeners, will come and pick me up and show me around, take me to their church and their Homegroup! I think the whole trip will be worth it just for that!
Oh, and lest I forget, be sure and check out my
wife's wonderful serial installment of a fictional treatment on the character of Abigail. It's amazing stuff if I do say so in my unbiased opinion.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you mentioned Birgit's postings, b/c my atom feed for her was broken somehow and I thought she wasn't posting lately! I fixed it now so I can see her stuff again - thanks! Have a great time in China!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Jon Reid said...

Hello to the Keeners from the Reids!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home