Ach, nooooo! Database design... run away!!!!!
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Sunday, May 29, 2005
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- We've been feeling a lot lately like the pilot tha...
- An interesting quiz. Thanks Jon.You scored as Cult...
- The Paternoster DreamI had an interesting dream th...
- Deuces and Jacks, the man with the axe. A pair of ...
- Since it is looking more and more like I may lose ...
- I had to post this dream, since it was so bizarre ...
- Hehe, I love these things, which I guess is an unh...
- Yep, I'm a sucker too, thanks Sami!Brain Lateraliz...
- Ok, I have to explain that this came about while ...
- Here we go again.They announced a "voluntary sever...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home