I had to post this dream, since it was so bizarre in combination with a sensation that Beth described on Monday and I had not experienced before. I knew I was awake early this a.m., but I couldn't open my eyes, even though I wanted to. I was in a hospital and going to see someone that was there. There was a big crowd in the lobby, and when the first elevator arrived, I couldn't get in. I waited for the next one with the rest of the crowd and got in when it arrived. When we got to the second floor, everyone got out but one other person. I had a feeling that I should get out and take the stairs to the next floor, but we were going to the third floor, so I stayed in. The doors closed halfway and we started to go up. We got about halfway to the third floor and the elevator stopped. I pressed the 'stop' button and all the lights went out and we started to sink, so I quickly pressed the 'go' button (not the '3' button) and the lights came back on and we stopped sinking. I remember thinking that there is no way I am going to get out of this thing until someone shows up to let us out, and there's no way I am going to try to get out before someone has secured it so it doesn't fall while I am trying to get out, lest I be guillotined. At that point I stopped dreaming, but continued to sleep. I think it has to do with anxiety over the uncertainty at work. Any other ideas?
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Thursday, March 24, 2005
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- Hehe, I love these things, which I guess is an unh...
- Yep, I'm a sucker too, thanks Sami!Brain Lateraliz...
- Ok, I have to explain that this came about while ...
- Here we go again.They announced a "voluntary sever...
- Thanks to Jon via Mike Todd here is another link t...
- Well, I posted a silly 'verse' today on losing fri...
- The ONE
- Ok, just a line to say that I have not forgotten b...
- By way of my friend Ryan's blog come these three R...
- So you will notice a new link I have added to the ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


2 Comments:
I think you've been hanging around the Kecks a mite too much.
Well, I will certainly take THAT as a compliment ;-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home