Well, I posted a silly 'verse' today on losing friendships, mostly out of feeling sorry for myself, then got embarassed by it and deleted it. Then another friend told me that 'it's a blog, that's what it's there for!' Oh well, I have spent some time catching up on other friends via their blogs and even ran into some folks while at a local spot this evening. Everything's not that bad. Of course like my grandad used to say, "things go along like this for a while, and then they get worse."
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- The ONE
- Ok, just a line to say that I have not forgotten b...
- By way of my friend Ryan's blog come these three R...
- So you will notice a new link I have added to the ...
- So I got my wish and spent an awesome day skiing a...
- So I have been laying around recovering from minor...
- Ok, so we all finally watched Napoleon Dynamite l...
- Discipleship. What does that mean? I have heard a ...
- The cheese Gromit. Say cheese!
- Well, another class bites the dust. I must say, wh...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home