So I have been laying around recovering from minor surgery (I am tempted to post a photo of what they removed...) this weekend. It has been kind of nice just being lazy, but all in all I think I'd have rather been skiing.
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Sunday, February 06, 2005
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- Ok, so we all finally watched Napoleon Dynamite l...
- Discipleship. What does that mean? I have heard a ...
- The cheese Gromit. Say cheese!
- Well, another class bites the dust. I must say, wh...
- Awesome night at Rembrandts Coffee House last nigh...
- I posted something similar to this post on K's blo...
- Well, I have been back from vacation for half a ...
- Take me hunting with you Keck!!! What a great ni...
- Ok, I keep getting hit with the feeling lately tha...
- Yes, it's true. We no longer have a Christmas Tre...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


3 Comments:
Whoa! Get better soon. (You honestly have a picture?)
can't believe i didn;t see the stone yesterday... you got to bring it to poker
Yah, maybe if I have a really sweet hand I will up the ante with it! ;-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home