Well, another class bites the dust. I must say, whoever thought up the whole online learning team thing must be the sort of person that thought up communism. "Of course it will work because man is essentially good and hard working, ambitious and considerate of his fellow man, right?" Right. It never ceases to amaze me the number of people that think 'team' means "oh good, I can just coast because there are other people here that will do the work for me." It just gets verdammt frustrating. With that said, I have postponed the start of my next class another two weeks and plan on hitting the slopes. Yippee!
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Tuesday, January 25, 2005
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- Awesome night at Rembrandts Coffee House last nigh...
- I posted something similar to this post on K's blo...
- Well, I have been back from vacation for half a ...
- Take me hunting with you Keck!!! What a great ni...
- Ok, I keep getting hit with the feeling lately tha...
- Yes, it's true. We no longer have a Christmas Tre...
- I just happened to find these two pictures on an o...
- Man these guys can play and sing!
- Well, it's certainly going to be difficult getting...
- Well, class has started back up for my online UO...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home