Man these guys can play and sing!
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Monday, December 13, 2004
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- Well, it's certainly going to be difficult getting...
- Well, class has started back up for my online UO...
- What is it that is so captivating about a world...
- I like these guys. You can listen to all the son...
- The last post on Eric's page made me reflect some ...
- The new U2 CD is here! Good stuff, go out and buy...
- Our small group started Celebration of Discipline...
- Now this is a cool SW license agreement. This is f...
- Hi Honey! I love you! (See, this is what happens w...
- Josh McDowell at the Idaho Center. Sure brought ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


2 Comments:
(jealous) :-)
I tell you Jon, it is sure different here where you can actually get concert and play tickets without going through a scalper (some shows don't even sell out) and you don't even have to pay for parking! We might not get U2 or Springsteen, but we have tickets to see Sting when he comes through next year. We've been to 10 times more 'cultural events' in the 2+ years we've been here than we did the entire ten years we were in SJ. It's fun! ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home