Hi Honey!
I love you!
(See, this is what happens when you let me use your laptop ;-)
Lots of love,
Birgit
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Thursday, November 18, 2004
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- Josh McDowell at the Idaho Center. Sure brought ...
- Good stuff that the new U2 album has given me to t...
- I had to post a link to this since Katherine rem...
- Been thinking a lot about John 14:21 lately. Partl...
- You know you're in Idaho when: (Thanks for the p...
- Yes, I voted. No, that's not my dog.
- Ok, a little lunch hour blogging. Since I had so...
- Hunting update. So the boys and I headed out f...
- What a fiasco! It was my second hunting trip and m...
- Diving in the morning and golfing in the aftern...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
Birgit is too funny! Cute kisses.
Hmm, I guess it's time I get her laptop fixed so she doesn't commandeer mine! (I love you too :x)
(Actually, that wasn't Birgit. That was me.)
Imposter! I watched her do it (sort of, I was reading on the sofa next to her while she shamelessly hijacked my very own, personal, private weblog).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home