You know you're in Idaho when:
(Thanks for the picture Dave)
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Tuesday, November 02, 2004
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- Yes, I voted. No, that's not my dog.
- Ok, a little lunch hour blogging. Since I had so...
- Hunting update. So the boys and I headed out f...
- What a fiasco! It was my second hunting trip and m...
- Diving in the morning and golfing in the aftern...
- Ok, what is it about enduring hearing damage tha...
- Switchfoot concert tonight!
- Well now, here's a real surprise. According to a...
- How cool is this? I no longer need some intrusiv...
- Ok, a little discussion on martial arts, self-def...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home