Friday, October 08, 2004



How cool is this? I no longer need some intrusive pop-up RSS reader: "My Yahoo" allows me to add links for all my favorite blogs. And it even tells me how recent the posts are. I noticed the "Beta version" link at the top of the My Yahoo page, and after setting it up (it's not software you have to download, so you don't have to worry about beta versions messing with your registry) I found a link to add RSS feeds. I simply added the ones I wanted, moved them up to the top of the content and there they are. I am in several times a day checking news and e-mail anyways, and now I can see when my favorite folks update.
Ok, enough advertising. What's up with the goofy Jimmie Walker link on Keck's page, and who's going to shine on tonights debate, I wonder?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home