Woopee, I finally got the ol 'stang titled and registered here in Ideehoo? making it street legal! Many thanks to Eric and the magic Google fingers of my wonderful wife for their suggestion on how to circumvent the bureaucratic nonsense of the DMV who wouldn't take my word for it that the VIN didn't match the title because I had to replace the driver door. That was the ONLY location that the VIN was listed, but Birgit found a link where you can buy authentic reproductions of Mustang dataplates at Marti Auto Works where I simply sent them my vehicle info, they sent me a new plate (for a nominal fee, of course) I replaced the one on the door, took the car back to the DMV and waalaa, a new Ideehoo? title! I went to the trouble of taking Eric's suggestion and stamping the VIN on the frame with borrowed stamping die, but they didn't even bother to look now that the dataplate matches ;).
Boy, it sure drives nice on a set of four new Goodrich radial's too!
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home