Alright, so after hearing the Mad World song on the radio and thinking I had heard it in a movie somewhere (I actually did hear it in the Daredevil movie, but...) and I found that it was in the Donnie Darko movie. It was one that I had wanted to see and since I already had the song stuck in my head all weekend, I went out and rented it. Anyone care to explain it to me now...?
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Tuesday, June 15, 2004
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- Here's a song to get stuck in your head. Talk abou...
- Goodbye Ronnie, goodbye. You were the first presi...
- Well, I've been back from Europe for almost a wee...
- A very interesting reflection from the pastor of t...
- Yipee, I finished my Programming Concepts class l...
- "But there is nothing covered up that will not be ...
- Well that put the cap on a rather crappy day. The ...
- Forget Norway, there are lions in Kenya! Kenya bel...
- Ya know, you wouldn't think the Spirit of God co...
- I am half-way through my programming class today,...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
joel w:
Tears for Fears did it first, I imagine they would know the meaning.
Nah, I mean the movie, not the song, grins ;)
Can't help you there.
haven't seen the flick... but i remember the tears for fears song
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home