Well that put the cap on a rather crappy day. The whole Abu Ghraib thing has been gnawing on the back of my mind for days, and reading the news about Nick Berg paying the ultimate price for his country's stupidity just really made me angry. Angry that human beings could do such things to each other, and over "religion." I just don't get it. Jon Reid has an interesting perspective on it on his blog, and I had intended to get right into homework, but he got me thinking about the subject and how it all just doesn't make sense. His blog led me to the Bene Diction site and from there to a poem on how we just don't know anyone at Vivid. The highpoint was finding a link to the interesting U2 Sermons blog. I have added it to my 'blogs I read' link and I will spend some time perusing it when I get a chance. Meanwhile, on to homework...
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Wednesday, May 12, 2004
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- Forget Norway, there are lions in Kenya! Kenya bel...
- Ya know, you wouldn't think the Spirit of God co...
- I am half-way through my programming class today,...
- We had our first 40 Days of Purpose small group m...
- So we had our last Kuk Sool Won workout with JKN R...
- Nope, I haven't forgotten how to blog, but like I ...
- What a weekend! The hike up to Table Rock for the ...
- Well I have started back up with my University of ...
- My friend and our old worship leader at the San Jo...
- Palm Sunday - The day of Jesus' "triumphal" entry ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home