Nope, I haven't forgotten how to blog, but like I said on 4/9, this darned UOP programming concepts class is kickin' my butox (it's phonetic ;). I did want to write and say how much fun it was to have the Kecks over last Friday tho. It was great to get to meet Eric and Beth and to food/fellowship/gab with them in person. They are great people! Tonight we are going to the philharmonic (and I feel guilty already about taking time off from class!) I'm sure it'll be fun.
Oh and even though Jon beat me to posting this link before I got a chance to, it is just too bizarre not to post it. I came across the Subservient Chicken site while looking something up on the Snopes urban legend site. Here you can "Get chicken just the way you like it." Believe it or not, this is a Burger King guerilla marketing campaign. Go figure! Just type a command in the box and watch the chicken perform.
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home