My friend and our old worship leader at the San Jose, Ca Vineyard just posted an mp3 to his weblog that he recorded in his home studio (hard to believe something that sounds like this was done at home, literally in a spare bedroom, not a "garage studio"). Amazing what technology (and talent ;) can do these days! It's called Focused, it's a 4MB download and can also be found on his weblog at http://jonreid.blogs.com/.
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Wednesday, April 07, 2004
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- Palm Sunday - The day of Jesus' "triumphal" entry ...
- So I finally got XML/RSS installed after hours o...
- More on the St. Francis thing. I am intrigued by h...
- Well we made it back from our father/daughter fish...
- Ok, someone pointed out to me that I did not compl...
- I was reading in Eric's blog today about one of Sa...
- Ok, I'll give this a try again now that I have acc...
- I am about ready to give this thing up. It is much...
- Yay, I finally got comments working thanks to Bir...
- Ok, Birgit says if I have enough time to read all ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home