Friday, April 09, 2004

Well I have started back up with my University of Phoenix classes, so I would imagine my posting will decline for the next 6 weeks. It can get pretty hectic trying to keep up with all the assignments, posting to 'required' newsgroup discussions, projects etc. The class I am starting is called "Programming Concepts" and looks like it could be fun, if the work and teamwork doesn't become overwhelming. They already had us download and set up a Visual C compiler and we are supposed to start using it. I have always felt pretty ignorant when it comes to programming, so hopefully it will at least give me a birdseye view of things.
We went to the Vineyard Boise "Lord's Supper" performance last night. At least I guess you would call it a performance. It was very nicely done and cool to see "Moses" explain the origins of the Passover, a pre-christian era jewish family celebrating and discussing passover, and then hear "Peter" talk about how Jesus had changed it all for them. I think the most fun was getting to see our teenager dressed up as a Roman guard (not a "centurion" he pointed out, because he is NOT in command of 100 soldiers! ;) and trying to be really super serious and stern. I will post the picture once I get it uploaded. He gets to continue his part tonight as we do the "walk to Calvary" up to the cross on Table Rock tonight for Good Friday. Which reminds me, there is a really cool B.C. strip on it this a.m.:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home