Wednesday, April 28, 2004





I am half-way through my programming class today, yay! This has been a rough, time consuming one. I'm glad we have started the 'core-curriculum,' but I'll sure be happy when it's over!
It looks pretty definite now that we will be travelling to Europe for work in May. I kept telling my partner at work that I wouldn't believe it until we get our plane tickets, and we both got out iteneraries today! We leave for Amsterdam on 5/26, then on to Prague on 5/29 and then back home on 6/2. Talk about a whirlwind trip! I feel a little sorry for my partner because she has never been to Europe, and I have been to both Prague and Amsterdam and know what to expect. It will be hard to get much of an impression of either place in just the few short days we'll be there. Oh well, at least it means our project is enough of a success that they want to expand it to Europe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home