"But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops." Luke 12:2,3
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Thursday, May 13, 2004
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- Well that put the cap on a rather crappy day. The ...
- Forget Norway, there are lions in Kenya! Kenya bel...
- Ya know, you wouldn't think the Spirit of God co...
- I am half-way through my programming class today,...
- We had our first 40 Days of Purpose small group m...
- So we had our last Kuk Sool Won workout with JKN R...
- Nope, I haven't forgotten how to blog, but like I ...
- What a weekend! The hike up to Table Rock for the ...
- Well I have started back up with my University of ...
- My friend and our old worship leader at the San Jo...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home