Hip, Hip, Hiya!
Hurray, we all three passed! It has been a long time coming and it is certainly a relief to have this milestone behind us. I will not be giving up martial arts and there will continue to be new challenges, but the boys and I have worked so long towards this, it's nice to have something to show for it.
I am very proud of the boys. It was a real challenge for them to have to virtually start over when we moved here to Idaho. They had to learn a whole new set of forms, besides the instructor being very different in teaching styles. I think it was a great life lesson though.
I will be interested to see what they want to do from here. I had given them the option to do something else once they pass this test. Josh has already said he thinks he might want to continue with Taekwondo. Toby and I would like to start going full-time to train in Kuk Sool Won (another Korean martial art, more similar to the Kung Fu styles) but the studio is in Mountain Home. We'll have to wait and see.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home