Pictures from Monterey diving:
Pete
Rose & strawberry anemone
Yellow-lined nudibranchs
Gorgonian & Feather-duster worm
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Saturday, August 07, 2004
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- Woopee, I finally got the ol 'stang titled and reg...
- I stumbled across this link while looking at the P...
- My brother, me, my Dad and my best friend Dave af...
- Ok, I guess it's about time I at least post someth...
- Alright, so after hearing the Mad World song on th...
- Here's a song to get stuck in your head. Talk abou...
- Goodbye Ronnie, goodbye. You were the first presi...
- Well, I've been back from Europe for almost a wee...
- A very interesting reflection from the pastor of t...
- Yipee, I finished my Programming Concepts class l...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home