What a fiasco! It was my second hunting trip and my first time to bring the boys along. I guess the combination of getting up early and helping the boys to make sure they had everything they might need caused me to overlook an important item. We drove 50 miles out of town (20 miles of dirt roads) and got ready to head out into the hills to hunt when I unzipped the rifle bags and found the safety locks still on the triggers. And where were the keys? At home, of course! I think I got jinxed by someone calling it a Murphy day!
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Thursday, October 21, 2004
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- Diving in the morning and golfing in the aftern...
- Ok, what is it about enduring hearing damage tha...
- Switchfoot concert tonight!
- Well now, here's a real surprise. According to a...
- How cool is this? I no longer need some intrusiv...
- Ok, a little discussion on martial arts, self-def...
- Hip, Hip, Hiya!
- Bleagh, I am simply too tired and too busy to blog...
- I HATE the Blogger toolbar!
- Alright, enough with the shark stuff already! I ha...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home