Friday, October 29, 2004



Ok, a little lunch hour blogging. Since I had some spare time (!) I had the good fortune to check the U2 Sermons blog (in my list of links to the left) and by a rather circuitous route found this link to the new U2 Vertigo music video. If you aren't sick of even the thought of it thanks to the stupid ipod commercial, it really is a cool song (it's a 12mb quickTime clip) and hopefully the rest of their new album will be worth the wait until 11/23. "How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb." Cool title. And if you search real hard, you can even find blogs with links to the new lyrics ;-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! I agree, I'm sick of that iPod ad!

Beth from U2 sermons

7:14 AM  
Blogger Jon Reid said...

I liked the iPod ad ... until I saw this! Wow. The iPod version had fooled me into thinking this was just a fun, meaningless song. Then I got to the end of the real video and was blown away.

11:38 AM  
Blogger randall said...

I took out the link to a blog that had a complete list of the new lyrics since the blogger took them off. You can still find them if you search Google. Based on this first single, I can't wait for the CD to release (11/23, I think). There are a lot of intriguing lines like the last one in Vertigo, Jon.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home