Good stuff that the new U2 album has given me to think about lately. There is an interesting post on the first released single on a blog called "Things of infinite importance" and an article with a review at the "@ U2" website. Thanks to Beth at her U2 Sermons blog for the links to these sites. The album has been continuing to make me think along the lines of what it means to be "doin' the stuff."
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Thursday, November 11, 2004
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- I had to post a link to this since Katherine rem...
- Been thinking a lot about John 14:21 lately. Partl...
- You know you're in Idaho when: (Thanks for the p...
- Yes, I voted. No, that's not my dog.
- Ok, a little lunch hour blogging. Since I had so...
- Hunting update. So the boys and I headed out f...
- What a fiasco! It was my second hunting trip and m...
- Diving in the morning and golfing in the aftern...
- Ok, what is it about enduring hearing damage tha...
- Switchfoot concert tonight!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


1 Comments:
Thanks for the link Randall. I agree: some very wise and challenging moments in the lyrics to the new album.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home