The new U2 CD is here! Good stuff, go out and buy yours. Target has all three versions: CD only for 9.98, CD/DVD for 14.98 (the one I bought) and premium version with CD/DVD and book for 29.99.
Thanks to Beth at her U2 Sermons blog for all the links to cool reviews before the CD was even out. A couple of good ones here and here.
Taken out of context of the songs, but some really cool lyrics include:
"Your love is teaching me how to kneel"
"Beneath the noise
beneath the din
I hear a voice
It's whispering
In science and in medicine:
"I was a stranger
you took me in."
"As you enter this life
I pray you depart
With a wrinkled face
and a brand new heart"
"blessings are not just for those who kneel... luckily"
"All because of you" - the entire song
"Yahweh" - the entire song
Lots of good stuff here and other jewels, but don't just take my word for it.
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection




1 Comments:
Thanks for the link!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home