Monday, November 22, 2004


Our small group started Celebration of Discipline last week. I have high hopes for this book being as I struggle with being disciplined about anything. I like it so far in that it provides simple, doable instructions on meditation. I think the times I have meditated on purpose I can probably count on my fingers (although I certainly have by accident much more often ;).

I also appreciate a reminder from my friend Thom of the 5-minute rule. That is, to take the top 3 things that we feel like we should be doing and spend a minimum of 5 minutes a day doing them. The premise for it is that "anyone can do anything for 5 minutes" and then you can stop "should've on yourself" because you did at least 5 minutes. We'll see how things go.

Oh, and tomorrow's your day to go out and buy HTDAAB!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home