Well, I have been back from vacation for half a week now (gosh it was nice to be away form both work and school!). We had lots of fun together as a family and got to visit with friends and extended family. We took a trip to dreaded Las Vegas, and I have to wonder if my kids really dislike the place as much as I do, or if they are just reflecting my feelings. The drive there and back was fun, even with all the snow. I do enjoy long drives, even though they can be tiring. I got a new toy from my mother for Christmas, hence the picture above. I just love this thing, but it sure is a good way to plug in and tune out! It's so darn convenient that I even use it at work. I can load so much stuff on it (currently 425 songs and only half full) and never have to mess with CD's. Just push a button and instant tunes. I should add that I find myself taking refuge, or hiding within my music lately with what is going on in the world. How can I... never mind.
Our homegroup seems to have dissolved, but perhaps it's for the best right now. I'm afraid with the combination of the holidays, travel, school and a bi-weekly planned meeting date, we just didn't get together enough to warrant meeting. I do know that my friends Keefe and Carissa want to somehow stay connected, so we will have to figure something out.
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home