Happy 20th Honey!!!
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- I discovered another personality quirk about mysel...
- I'm going diving again, yippee! Oh yeah, we're al...
- I started guitar lessons yesterday (thanks to And...
- Does the thought of Iran with Nuclear weapon capa...
- I got a call from Mr. Keck on Sunday (a very nice...
- We went to a family reunion and all I got was this...
- The Shanghai TV tower at night from our hotel... ...
- Me in front of the Huangpu River in Shanghai with...
- Not the Chinese food you can get in Boise, Idaho,...
- We arrived here in Beijing, China after a horribly...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
Congratulations!!
Hey, and have a great trip.
Wow, that's a fabulous accomplishment! Hats off and blessings and [more congratulatory remarks here]!
20 years is an aspiration we have for about 7.5 years from now, on our way to our 80th. :-)
Happy Anniversary!
Thanks everyone. We are truly blessed.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home