
I can see clearly now the frames are gone! Yep, I went through with it, in spite of my nerves and it's incredible! I had Lasik done on Friday night and when I went in for my day-after check up I could read the bottom 20/15 line on the eye chart. It was almost scary. Things were still a bit blurry yesterday, mostly because my eyes were still swollen from the surgery. I woke up today and took the dog out for a walk and it is just incredible. I think I actually see better now than I did with my glasses! The doctor said I would immediately lose my near (reading) vision, but I am typing this and read the newspaper this morning just as clear as I could last Thursday with glasses. Now I understand why my co-worker said that he was only sorry that he waited so long to have it done. This feels almost miraculous.
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection




4 Comments:
Oh my goodness, Randall without glasses. Will I recognize him the next time I see him? He got glasses the same time I did, in Bellflower, CA and that was nearly 35 years ago, wow!!
Yeah, and he keeps poking himself in the eye trying to take off glasses that aren't there any more, too, LOL!
:b
Truly a wonder, isn't it? I've so enjoyed my lasik since May 2004. Awesome.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home