Tuesday, October 04, 2005

ser·en·dip·i·ty
Pronunciation: -'di-p&-tE
Function: noun
Etymology: from its possession by the heroes of the Persian fairy tale The Three Princes of Serendip
: the faculty or phenomenon of finding valuable or agreeable things not sought for.

Actually I have always hated that word. Serendipity doo dah. But it is somehow appropriate in this case. I don't have time to update my blog really, but I was looking at Eric's
blog while eating lunch and he has a link to a cool little video clip that was just what the doctor ordered today. Thanks Eric! I was doing the usual and getting nervous about our trip to New Orleans and knowing that I shouldn't be nervous but that not helping either. It's mostly worrying that I have everything I need for the trip. That and flying.

1 Comments:

Blogger eric keck said...

can't wait to read about your trip... what a cool thing!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home