Yep, this is a picture of Josh I took while we were diving in Maui. We signed him up for diving lessons as part of the deal we got for sitting through a tortuous three hour timeshare presentation. But it was worth it. Toby and I got to go parasailing for free, Birgit and I got to take a boat trip to snorkel at Molokini and Josh got his Scuba certification for less than half of what it would've cost here in Boise. Now the only trick will be getting him the opportunity to keep diving. There arent a lot of opportunities here in our neck of the woods, bit there are a couple of dive stores and a few clear lakes to dive in. And there's always the Monterey Bay Area.
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home