Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- Right ye are, me hearties! Only 19 more days unti...
- Happy 20th Honey!!!
- I discovered another personality quirk about mysel...
- I'm going diving again, yippee! Oh yeah, we're al...
- I started guitar lessons yesterday (thanks to And...
- Does the thought of Iran with Nuclear weapon capa...
- I got a call from Mr. Keck on Sunday (a very nice...
- We went to a family reunion and all I got was this...
- The Shanghai TV tower at night from our hotel... ...
- Me in front of the Huangpu River in Shanghai with...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



1 Comments:
Cute! We went for our 10th anniversary for a few days while my mom kept the kids in California. We stayed on the south coast of the northwest side of the island, and rode horses on the north coast. Beautiful place.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home