Yay, Jogar is blogging!!! He was one of my best buds in NoCal and one of the people that I admired the most. It will be nice to be able to keep tabs on him virtually.
We together watched the San Jose Vineyard grow from a bi-weekly meeting in the pastor's house to the fine community that it is today . We lived through short-term mission trips to Nicaragua with Robert Benson's Arms of Love and saw God move in amazing ways (and he even survived the amoebas! ;) We even worked together at the same company for a while.
Welcome to the blogosphere Joe! Now if we can just get him to add RSS!
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection




5 Comments:
You can add him to an aggregator program (such as NetNewsWire from http://ranchero.com/) using his atom feed:
http://joegar3.blogspot.com/atom.xml
Works for me. What I'd like to see from YOU is a comment feed somehow (then again, I'd like to see one of those for Jon and Birgit and Joe too...). Oh well, someday it'll be easy to add those...
Ok, a comment feed. You have me intrigued (thanks for the tip on atom, I'll add him). Is a comment feed the list of the latest comments on your blog page? I know that it is part of yours and Jon's for-fee TypePad, but Birgit and I were just discussing last night that we don't see enough of an advantage over our for-free Blogger accounts that warrant paying for a blog service. We already have comments that will message us when they get updated and we can track web-traffic via http://s-tracking.com/ that is also free. The only thing we don't have (yet) is comment tracker, though that may be available as an add on somewhere too.
Wow, i am honored and humbled. You are very kind my friend. Thanks for the props. Word.
But if i was frightend before, I'm certifiably terrified of the comments left by you and Katherine! I don't know what you're talking about. We're still friends right?
Ok gotta go get a pinata for Lucas' BDay party tomorrow.
J
See, I don't even know how to do the ~ in pinata right.
Gah!!
Yes, a comment feed is an RSS feed of all the new comments left on any post on someone's blog. Lets anyone keep up with all the discussion without having to look at the webpage itself.
I don't happen to know where you can add that on, except by adding html code to your blog such as can be found at Michael Hanscom's blog (which is where I got mine, copied...).
You might notice my comments at the bottom from back when I was figuring out how to make use of the code he shares.
Hope it's possible to add this to your site, but I don't know if you can.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home