Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Eat the Bananas!
This is a cool perspective on vision and our creative nature. I signed up for these 'e-columns' from a native American 'motivational speaker' a while ago at the suggestion of a co-worker and there are occasionally some really good insights. I particularly liked his response to a lady that asked him if he knew how old she'd be when she finished a degree if she started now and he replied, "Yes, I do. You'll be exactly the same age as if you don't get your degree."

1 Comments:

Blogger Sami said...

Great article! This can also mean, as a Christian, trusting God when he says "go for it", even if you don't think whatever it is makes sense.
Erick and I felt like God was telling us to go ahead and have a baby, even though I didn't know how I was going to be able to stay home with the baby and still survive. I still don't, but I know it will work out, and I'm glad we have our little girl.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home