Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Birgit posted a meme on her blog as follows:

"Your task, should you choose to accept it: take a post or part of a post. Go here.

Copy the text, and translate it into any language. Then copy the translation into the 'translate' field, and translate it back into English."

It turns out that it worked pretty funny on mine as well. I took the first two paragraphs from my post before this one and these are the results I got:

, I arrived to o.k. around at my journal, half by me and half much better finally write by mine a typist woman. Honey thanks! I communicate it here again in the back order, therefore they appear in the correct order for the reader. That is, if everyone is so bent to disturb to read it all. Hold please in the understanding that it is written, while we were in the center of working in these rather unfavorable conditions therefore bends them toward to the agitate-blessed and that sentimentally sometimes.

As we can see by this lesson, class, online translations still have a ways to go! Way to go "typist woman!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home