On a lighter note, my first YouTube video. This is a required performance for Toby's online school program:
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Friday, October 24, 2008
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- Goodbye Tumbleweed.You know I really didn't expect...
- Ok, I admit: antelope are cute. But even B must no...
- Leaving to go hunting today. We'll be gone until S...
- Bike Troubles Ad Nauseum...I posted this over on t...
- I decided to take a little ride this morning up f...
- Awright, I've had my Tiger for just over a year no...
- Thank Goodness for hands-free cell-phone laws (esp...
- Well I guess I should add that Dr. Horrible is pro...
- Check it out!:
- I went and taught the STAR class out in Shoshone t...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


3 Comments:
Neat to see! Great song, too! I can't remember where I have heard it before, but I definitely know it. Fun to see this video especially as we're just back from church where our son Jason was also on the worship team (drums).
Okay, so my first comment betrayed the fact that I hadn't yet finished watching the video, since I was only on the first song at the time! Now I see there are more :-) I like the drumming, too.
Yeah, and I didn't really provide that much detail on it since it was really a "task" and not so much a creative effort on my part. I was simply given the job of filming Toby playing during two group performances and one solo and told to put it onto DVD. The instructor wound up not being available to drop off the DVD with so I was told the alternative was to make it either a file smaller than 16MB for download or put it onto YouTube where the instructor could view it. The latter was to me the easier of the two options. The first song is "Never Let Go" by Matt Redmond and the second is an original by Jesse who led worship for the youth that evening.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home