Well I guess I should add that Dr. Horrible is probably a PG-13 with the innuendo and language used. The final episode came out on Saturday and B was disappointed in how it wrapped up. I told her considering Joss Whedon as the source and the comic book nature of the material I didn't find it all that surprising. I think it could have probably ended better too though.
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Monday, July 21, 2008
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- Check it out!:
- I went and taught the STAR class out in Shoshone t...
- So our vacation ends. We went out to Cape Flattery...
- Up on Hurricane Ridge, Olympic National Park, Wash...
- A new look!? B hates it, K loves it. You decide......
- Pictures from our first day of vacation in Forks, ...
- We made it to Forks, WA yesterday and a visit to m...
- So my daughter finally got her Wii this weekend af...
- Took Toby and went to see these guys in concert la...
- So I made it back from my trip to Phoenix on Monda...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home