Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- Pictures from our first day of vacation in Forks, ...
- We made it to Forks, WA yesterday and a visit to m...
- So my daughter finally got her Wii this weekend af...
- Took Toby and went to see these guys in concert la...
- So I made it back from my trip to Phoenix on Monda...
- Well, coming up on a month since I've posted so I ...
- I copied this from the U2 website and it is an ext...
- A post over on my friend Ryan's blog about mangoes...
- Bike's been running great, family is doing well, d...
- Oh baby, I got my bike back after a much overdue t...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


1 Comments:
Awesome!! Your the man. Way to strip away your earthly identity. Better get some sun screen.... otherwise the dandruff is hell-acious (peeling head is not fun).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home