Friday, June 13, 2008

So my daughter finally got her Wii this weekend after over 6 months of trying. The cool thing was that not only did it come with games that this old fart could play (Wii Sports, natch) but I actually kicked the kids butts on it right outta the box! It was awesome! ;) We fooled around with all of the games and I kept winning so my daughter said “let’s play golf on expert level." End results: K +34, T +25, me: -1 under par. Woohoo! ;)
Of course then my son went out and bought “Smash Brothers” and I’m like “what’s that?!”

1 Comments:

Blogger Dano said...

How many ducks did you get? I will never forget, and often reflect on how hard we laughed that one afternoon at Eagle Hills golf course, when Randall went for a birdie!!

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home