Well, coming up on a month since I've posted so I guess I better. There have been different things going on lately, but nothing really post-worthy... yet. I am hoping that one of the things in the works ends up happening, but I want to wait until it does before I post about it. There now, was that obtuse enough?
I'll be heading out to Phoenix/Glendale on Thursday for my Grandmother's 85th birthday/Walker reunion. It should be fun, but I wish we had been able to manage all of us going. The timing was just too bad. Another two weeks and everyone would have been out of school and able to do a road trip. Another inhibiting factor was the two days of driving and overnight accommodations each way. I at least happened to have enough frequent flier miles that it only cost 10 bucks! In any case my Uncle is hosting the party and my brothers and sister and all of my cousins on my mother side will be there together for the first time in I don't know how many years. My mother, Grandmother (of course) and her surviving kids. It even looks like the weather will cooperate and its supposed to be only in the 80s! I'm looking forward to it.
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home