Well, I finally gave up and took the bike into the dealer for repairs yesterday. It seemed that with all my efforts I couldn't find what would fix it and it was getting progressively worse. I do hope it doesn't end up being horrifically expensive.
I've posted here before on my efforts to fix it, but it seemed that ever since the colder weather started it was getting harder to start when it was cold. It started to be only when it was below 40 degrees (I know, who would want to ride a motorcycle when it's below 40 anyways, right?) but lately it's been hard to start even below 50. I tried spark plugs, plug wires, a new battery - twice, carb adjustments, seafoam, a heat gun on several components to try to locate the point of failure and nothing was getting me anywhere. I surrender.
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home