Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ok, this picture serves two purposes. It shows the first snow of the season we got last November (we've had more snow this year than any of the past 5 since we've been here and according to people that have been here 15 years it's the most they've seen). The picture is also to demonstrate the distance for the following method that I posted over on K's blog:

Hey, here's a piece of interesting trivia for you that I would have thought was urban legend if I hadn't done it myself. I had heard this from a friend and had to try it. If you press your car key-fob into the skin behind your chin/under your mouth and press your unlock button with your mouth open it will increase the distance at which your keys will work. I tried this standing inside our building on the second floor at HP at the window overlooking the parking lot. The car was about 100 yards away and would not lock just pointing the fob at it. I then tried it using the method described above and sure enough, it worked! My car was one of those parked at the end of the rows of those shown here. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home