Sunday, January 27, 2008

I was commenting over on Jon's blog and figured it warranted a post here. I got a $20 iTunes gift card from my brother for Christmas (thanks David!) and got the opportunity to pick up a few things. I immediately bought the Kansas "Point of Know Return" album since I only had it on vinyl and like to be able to have it on the iPod. I also bought "Falling Slowly" by Glen Hansard featured in the movie "Once" that I recommend if you haven't already seen it. Cool story. I bought "Space Oddity" by Bowie (we have been rediscovering Bowie lately) and "Crazy on You" by Heart since my kids liked playing it on Guitar Hero and I keep having to prove to them that the originals are far superior to the simplified GH versions ;). It's really too funny to have your 12 year old daughter say "please play "You Really Got Me" by Van Halen again Dad!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home