I posted this over on K's blog and since I have been so lax in posting anything on my own I thought I would paste it here:
We had a nice Thanksgiving at some friends that B called to invite to our place who replied that they were already having some people over and we were welcome to come too. This was our first Thanksgiving away from home since before Kira was born, and it was a lot of fun! We had an interesting mix of foods including the standard turkey and ham as well as steamed mussels (also from Costco Andrea ;) [this is in response to Andrea remarking that they also have Costco in Japan. What's even more surprising is that we also have them here in Idaho ;)] that was a Thanksgiving first. Yum. Kira said she was very happy as she doesn't like Turkey.
We did the non-traditional day after Thanksgiving "Black Friday" yesterday and simply stayed at home and avoided the crazed shoppers.
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home