I posted this over on "Tigertriple.com" after completing some modifications to my new bike:
Ok, I think it's time I give posting pictures here a try. I installed Hepco-Becker engine guards and heated grips this last weekend. I looked all over pictures here and on ADV to try and find someone who had a good location for the heated grips switch, to no avail. So the first shot is of my bike in all it's glory, then two of the newly mounted crashnburn bars and finally one of the instrument cluster with the aformentioned switch. Oh, and I can not begin to tell you how wonderful my nice, warm grips are mornings here in Ideehoo when the temps are below 40 degrees like they have been of late! I also have to say I really like the way the bars turned out and prefer the looks and lines of them to the vertical ones from ThunderBike.
My Tigger, full view, with bags mounted:
HB engine guards, right side:
HB engine guards, left side:
Instrument cluster, HG switch @ top-left:
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection




1 Comments:
Wow this is one nice looking bike!! I can't believe how shiny and new it looks. And now it's super cool with the added goodies.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home