Spider-Man versus Samson action figures? Hmmm, all I can think is "poor Samson!" Keefe, it seems like this would make a nice Nergon series ;-)
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- So since K liked the last poem, here are two more ...
- After posting a reply to a comment over on K's blo...
- Another childhood memory bites the dust. While res...
- We got back from the STAR Experienced Rider Course...
- Back in the saddle again...So I am back after an 8...
- Well, we made it back. We drove with my buddy's bi...
- T - I - Double GG - RRRRRR!So it looks like we are...
- Thinkin' about getting me a new kitty cat...
- I've been thinking a lot about being busy lately. ...
- Quite the eventful weekend. Friday evening we had ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


1 Comments:
WOW! That was a VERY well written post! Excellent point about the true value of the Samson story. God uses whomever He wishes to further His purposes and their lifestyle isn't always worthy of emulation. The Bible, after all, wouldn't exactly be rated G.
Thanks for pointing that out, it was a great read.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home