T - I - Double GG - RRRRRR!
So it looks like we are heading to Arizona the day after the 4th of July to pick up my Tigger. My buddy Lyndon and I went and looked at one here locally yesterday and not only was it red ;) it had some 'maintenance' issues and was $1000 more than the one I am getting in AZ. It sure is a fun bike to ride though with a lot more acceleration and tighter turning than the RT I have been riding. We have booked the one-way pick up truck rental to take Lyndon's bike down so we can road-trip it back up through Nevada over the weekend. WOOHOO!!!
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection




1 Comments:
Awesome motorbike!! Glad you made it back home safely through the desert and can now "pounce" around through the roads of Eagle. Enjoy and be safe.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home