Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Aliens in my front yard!






I can't remember the last time I had a vivid dream so it's significant enough that I thought I would write it down. All of us were in my car and Birgit was driving. We had parked in front of the next-door neighbors house finishing fast food or something when a whole fleet of spaceships started flying overhead. I thought they were gone and started to get out when one landed on our front lawn. I told everyone to get down until we knew what they were going to do. The next thing I knew I was awakened in my bed and I could see a 12-foot tall alien with glowing eyes looking into our room. I said "Oh honey, turn the lights on!" That's when Birgit woke me up because I had been whimpering in my sleep!

Now the odd thing is that while I watch plenty of sci-fi (and granted some of the ships looked like they'd come right out of BG!) I haven't watched any for a couple of weeks and they don't give me nightmares anyways! I hardly EVER have dreams that I can remember and can't remember the last vivid dream I had, especially one that woke up my wife! I'd love to have that one interpreted, but then again maybe I've been abducted by aliens and its coming out in my subconscious! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home